The First Team 42” x 72” unbreakable conversion glass backboard is designed to mount directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed. Equipped with an aluminum frame, 1/2” thick cushioned tempered glass, and a heavy duty rim support in the back, this backboard is virtually unbreakable against players that dunk or hang on the rim. The tempered glass is notched out in the rim mounting area, eliminating goal-to-glass stress. This backboard meets all NCAA and high school specifications and has a regulation white border with shooters square. Add the optional TuffGuard padding from First Team (#A55-321, see below) and choose from 16 different colors. See “Additional Info” tab for installation instructions and drawing.
- 42” x 72”
- Conversion frame converts fan-shaped board to glass
- 1/2” cushioned tempered glass
- Glass notched out in rim mounting area
- Aluminum framework
- Guaranteed unbreakable
- Built-in goal leveling
- 5” x 4” rim mount
- Regulation white border & shooters square
- Pre-drilled for TuffGuard padding, #A55-321 (see below)
- GOAL & PADDING NOT INCLUDED
- Meets all NCAA & NFHS specs
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Weighs 230 lbs.
- SHIPS TRUCK
There are no reviews yet.