The First Team FullTilt™ competition breakaway goal is a durable and rugged basketball rim designed to breakaway 180°. Internal flex springs and a long lasting positive lock mechanism protect the backboard from shattering caused by dunking and hanging on the rim. An anti-whip net, durable tuff tie net attachment, and all necessary mounting hardware are included to make installation a breeze. This goal can be installed on all standard backboards with a 4” x 5” or 5” x 5” bolt pattern and meets institutional specifications including NCAA and NFHS. See “Additional Info” tab for specifications/drawing.
- 180° breakaway action from any angle
- Meets all NCAA & NHFS standards
- Tuff-Tie net attachment
- Fits all standard backboards
- Positive lock mechanism
- Nylon anti-whip net
- Orange powder coat finish
- Mounting hardware included
- 26 lbs approximate shipping weight
- 8 year superior warranty
There are no reviews yet.