The Six-Shooter adjustable height youth training basketball backboard from First Team is a versatile goal capable of being configured to 6 different rim heights. When installed on a standard 10’ high goal, the Six-Shooter can be set up for 6.5’, 7’, 7.5’, 8’, 8.5’, and 9’ rim heights. Requiring only two minutes to change the unit from one height to another, this training tool is ideal for accommodating programs running multiple leagues of different ages and skill levels. A regulation size rim and net are included on the high impact ABS plastic backboard that features a red shooters square and border. The entire system only weights 49 lbs., allowing one person to quickly and easily attach to a goal without needing any tools. See “Additional Info” tab for drawing.
- 39” H x 48” W
- Adjust to 6 playing heights (6.5’ to 9’)
- Fits any style rim
- Moves rim 24” closer to free-throw line
- Includes regulation size rim & net
- High impact ABS plastic
- Red shooters square and border
- No tools required
- Not suitable for hanging/dunking
- Folds for easy transport/storage
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Weighs 49 lbs.
- SOLD AS ONE EACH
There are no reviews yet.