The Spalding basketball rebound ring measures 11″ in diameter and easily installs over any 18″ regulation goal to help players develop rebounding skills. The rebound ring is designed to allow dead center shots to pass through the ring, while bouncing out the majority of shots to teach proper positioning and rebounding. The rebound ring is equipped with durable urethane mounts that easily attach atop any regulation goal without harming the goal. The rebound ring features a orange powder-coat finish for protection against chipping, fading, scratching and wear. Make your scrimmages more challenging while teaching players to block out and rebound with the Spalding basketball rebound ring.
- 11″ diameter ring installs easily over 18″ regulation goal
- Develops rebounding skills
- Ball can go through ring, but helps teach position & rebounding
- Attaches easily to regulation goals via urethane mounts
- Orange powder-coat finish
- Weighs 3 lbs
There are no reviews yet.