The Spalding Slammer 180 Competition goal is a performance basketball rim designed for high school and recreational play. Spalding’s 180 Competition basketball goal includes an adjustable reflex mechanism and a tube-tie net system, which is a continuous tube that locks the net securely in place and protects a players hands. The Competition 180 rim has an orange powder coated finish, includes a anti-whip net with mounting hardware, meets NFHS specifications and has a five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Performance goal with 180 flex action
- Anti-whip net and mounting hardware included
- Meets NFHS specifications
- Adjustable reflex mechanism
- Tube-tie net system
- Five year warranty
- Universal mounting pattern
- Mounts to any backboards with a 5″ x 5″ or a 5″ x 4″ hole pattern
- Compatible with 48″ and 42″ backboards
- See more specifications under Additional Info tab
There are no reviews yet.